Introducing Vinli, the most advanced connected-car system in the world.
With Vinli, connect your car to high speed internet and get access to a wide range of apps: from safety to entertainment such as car diagnostics, vehicle tracking, driver monitoring, maintenance reminders and much more.
|Monthly Data Packages|
|Additional Usage: $0.07/extra MB|
|Set-up Fee: $160 (Device + e-SIM)|
All above prices do not include 10% VAT.
Enjoy the following smart car features on the road:
- In car Wi-Fi
- Diagnostics & maintenance
- Apps for your car
- Vehicle locator & theft alert
- Family locator
How to Subscribe
Pass by any of our service centers to get the Vinli package (device and e-SIM) and activate the desired bundle.
How to Activate
Follow the below steps to start using Vinli:
1. Visit use.vin.li and register your Vinli device.
2. Enter the unique 7-digit code located on the back of your device.
3. Create a Vinli account by visiting vinli.com or through “My Vinli” mobile app available on Android and iOS devices.
4. Plug your Vinli device in the OBD-II port inside your car, turn on the car and check the Vinli connection.
6. Log in using the newly created Vinli account and then pair the device with your account on Vinli app. Click on “add new device”, insert the device name and case ID, and enjoy Vinli features.
Need to Know
- To manage your account, switch between Vinli bundles, or to check your data consumption, log in to the touch mobile app with the predefined username and password provided upon Vinli package activation.
- Upon activation, the bundle will be fully charged to your bill in addition to one month fees in advance. No refund applies when switching between Vinli bundles.
- SMS alerts related to Vinli bundle consumption will be sent to a reference number of your choice or via email.
- Unused MBs will not be carried over to the following month.
- Vinli data bundle can only be used locally. SMS cannot be sent/received from a Vinli device.
- To deactivate a Vinli bundle, please visit any of touch service centers.
- Click here to check if your vehicle is Vinli compatible and where to plug the Vinli device in.