With the University Student Plan from touch, cover all your communications needs whether on or off campus!
|Local Minutes||On Campus Minutes||Minutes to 2
|60||180||300||5 GB||300 MB||440||30 days||$15|
Freebies & Discounts*
|Anghami – 1GB||Uber||International Student Identity Card||Learning.Social|
3 free months
40% discount onwards
1 free ride**
(for new Uber users)
2 free months
25% discount onwards
* Subject to change without prior notice
** Worth $7
The below table summarizes all the stages of the line:
|Validity Period (30 days)||Recharge Only period (10 days)||Deactivation|
||Line is deactivated and trashed|
Some useful numbers
- To recharge your card or to get useful information on your line’s services, recharge options and new offers: Dial 1344.
- To recharge: Dial *200*xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (14-digit secret code)# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To view the last 3 activities: Dial *210# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To check the account balance and validity: Dial *220# and press "OK" (free of charge).
Need to Know
- Please refer to your university for eligibility then subscribe through the touch app (you need to have the latest app version).
- Only magic lines can switch to the student plan through touch app.
- A minimum amount of $15 is required to perform the transfer, any remaining credit will remain as is however the validity will be reset to 30 days & all services will be deactivated.
2. Data consumption: When subscribed to the Student Plan, you can still activate any WhatsApp bundle, Daily Data bundle (1 day, 2 days or7 days), Social Data bundle, and any High Speed Internet (HSI) plan. Active data plans on the line will be consumed successively:
- First the Whatsapp bundle MB
- Followed by the student plan WhatsApp MB
- Followed by Social Data bundle MB
- Followed by the Daily Data bundles MB
- Followed by the student plan internet GB
- Followed by HSI MB
- And Finally Pay As You Go usage ($0.08/MB)
3. Preferred numbers management: The two preferred numbers (touch or another local number) can either be added or changed once each per bundle validity period; as follows:
- To set new preferred numbers: dial *721* 8-digit number#
- To change preferred numbers: dial *722* 8-digit new preferred number*8-digit old preferred number#
- To check registered preferred numbers: dial *723#
- To delete preferred numbers: dial *724* 8-digit number#