Touch is offering Syrians in Lebanon a line to stay in touch with their loved ones back home!
Al Tawasol line includes international minutes and SMS to Syria in addition to local minutes, SMS and internet, all for only $11 per month.
|Minutes to Syria||SMS to Syria||Local Minutes||Local SMS||Internet||Validity||Monthly Fee|
|40||30||10||10||100 MB||30 Days||$11|
The below table summarizes all the stages of your ‘Al Tawasol’ line:
|Validity Period (30 days)||Recharge Only period (10 days)||Deactivation|
Some useful numbers
- To recharge your card or to get useful information on your line’s services, recharge options and new offers: Dial 1344.
- To recharge: Dial *200*xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (14-digit secret code)# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To view the last 3 activities: Dial *210# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To check the account balance and validity: Dial *220# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To check your current profile's plan: Send "prof" or "profile" to 1144 (free of charge).
Need to Know
- Magic line holders can switch to ‘Al Tawasol’ line during the line’s active and grace period for free.
Simply text “Tawasol” to 1144 to do so. This enables you to benefit from the allocated minutes, SMS, and data of the plan you are switching to.
- Note that a minimum amount of $11 is required to perform the transfer, any remaining credit will remain as is however the validity will be reset to 30 days & all services will be deactivated.
- ‘Al Tawasol’ line holders can switch from/to Magic once every 30 days.
- Active data plans on the line will be consumed successively: First bundled ‘Al Tawasol’ MBs, followed by any data plan already subscribed to on the line, then Pay As You Go usage ($0.08/MB).
- The bundled MBs are set to 3.9G by default. If the user already subscribed to BlackBerry, ‘Al Tawasol’ bundled MBs will be used as BlackBerry.