With the University Student Plan from touch, cover all your communications needs whether on or off campus!
|Local Minutes||On Campus Minutes||Minutes to 2
|60||180||300||5 GB||300 MB||440||30 days||$15|
Freebies & Discounts*
|Anghami – 1GB||Uber||International Student Identity Card|
3 free months
40% discount onwards
1 free ride**
(for new Uber users)
* Subject to change without prior notice
** Worth $7
|Validity Period (30 days)||Recharge Only period (10 days)||Deactivation|
||Line is deactivated|
Some useful numbers
- To recharge your card or to get useful information on your line’s services, recharge options and new offers: Dial 1344.
- To recharge: Dial *200*xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (14-digit secret code)# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To view the last 3 activities: Dial *210# and press "OK" (free of charge).
- To check the account balance and validity: Dial *220# and press "OK" (free of charge).
Need to Know
- Please refer to your university for eligibility then subscribe through the touch app (you need to have the latest app version).
- Only magic lines can switch to the student plan through touch app.
- A minimum amount of $15 is required to perform the transfer, any remaining credit will remain as is however the validity will be reset to 30 days & all services will be deactivated.
- First the Whatsapp bundle MB
- Followed by the student plan WhatsApp MB
- Followed by Social Data bundle MB
- Followed by the Daily Data bundles MB
- Followed by the student plan internet GB
- Followed by HSI MB
- And Finally Pay As You Go usage ($0.08/MB)
- To set new preferred numbers: dial *721* 8-digit number#
- To change preferred numbers: dial *722* 8-digit new preferred number*8-digit old preferred number#
- To check registered preferred numbers: dial *723#
- To delete preferred numbers: dial *724* 8-digit number#
4. Student Plan can be switched to magic, however note that any remaining credit, validity or activated services will not be transferred to the new plan.
5. Student Plan holders can switch from/to magic once every 30 days.
6. Eligible students should be up to 25 years old.