Enjoy a great combo with the new Web & Talk bundle! Internet, minutes, SMS and a preferred number to call, all at a discounted rate.
|Local minutes||Minutes to preferred number||Internet (MB)||Local SMS||Price/Month (USD)|
Need to Know
1. To subscribe to Web & Talk, send “W” to 1100 from your magic line.
Subscription to the bundle will be automatically renewed every 30 days, during active or grace periods, if there is enough credit. Otherwise, the bundle will be deactivated.
2. To check your remaining minutes, MBs and SMS, dial *220# or through our mobile app.
3. Current magic rates apply once your bundled minutes and SMS are depleted.
Calls exceeding the allocated minutes to the preferred number will be deducted from the bundle’s remaining local minutes, if any, or charged as per current magic rates.
4. When subscribed to Web & Talk, you still benefit from all magic services at existing magic rates.
5. The Web & Talk bundle can be activated on all magic lines.
6. Active data plans on the line will be consumed successively:
-First the WhatsApp MB
-Followed by Social Data MB
-Followed by Daily Data MB or 2 Days Data MB
-Followed by Web & Talk MB
-And finally HSI MB
The bundled MBs are set to 3.9G by default. If you already subscribed to BlackBerry, Web & Talk bundled MBs will be used as BlackBerry.
7. The preferred number (touch or another local number) can either be added or changed only once per bundle validity period; as follows:
|To register a new preferred number||Enter *721* 8-digit number# and press “OK”|
|To change a registered preferred number||Enter *722* 8-digit new preferred number*8-digit old preferred number# and press “OK”|
|To check your registered preferred number||Enter *723# and press “OK”|
|To delete your preferred number*||Enter *724* 8-digit number# and press “OK”|
*The remaining minutes of the deleted preferred number will be lost.
8. To deactivate Web & Talk, send “DW” to 1100.
Once you deactivate the bundle, you still benefit from the remaining minutes/MBs/SMS until the bundle’s validity date is reached.
9. Unused minutes, SMS and MBs will not be carried over upon auto-renewal.